Maclab Development Group has been active in the development and construction fields in Edmonton for over 60 years. We are extremely proud of our heritage and on being ambassadors of the communities we work in.
Through keen business sense and hard work, Maclab Development Group has been successful developing, building and managing purpose built residential and commercial projects throughout the Edmonton market.
We are dedicated to asking hard questions, and listening for the answers, before a shovel is put into the ground! As a result, Maclab Development Group has become an industry leader in land development, construction, public engagement, and property management.
Great ideas come from everywhere within our company; we are actively seeking someone who can contribute to our business!
As a Project Coordinator, you are responsible for supporting all aspects of the company’s development and construction projects.
Your responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to, monitoring schedules, organizing project correspondence and documentation, attending development and construction meetings, interacting with contractors and consultants and supporting the executive and project teams.
Through both office and site-based work, the successful candidate will have a proactive approach to their tasks and a focus on providing excellent customer service and troubleshooting solutions in a busy, fast paced environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Interface and communicate (written and oral) with all levels of management, vendors, consultants and clients;
· Maintain appropriate development/project files and databases necessary for reporting and record keeping;
· Draft correspondence and memoranda as required, including, but not limited to issue/constraint logs, action items, and monthly project status reporting;
· Schedule meetings, draft agendas and distribute to project teams and stakeholders;
· Perform general development/project clerical duties including but not limited to maintaining electronic job files, minute taking, photocopying and filing as required;
· Review supplier invoices for valid coding and approvals, and follow up with development teams as required for verifications;
· Reconcile vendor statements and follow up to resolve any discrepancies;
· Respond to internal and external accounts payable inquiries;
· Collaborate with other business units to troubleshoot and find solutions to continually improve the service and support provided;
· Ensure adherence to, and help develop internal controls and policies.
· Construction Engineering Technologist certificate or equivalent;
· Minimum 1 to 3 years related experience - Relevant real estate development/construction experience is an asset;
· Must possess a proactive attitude along with tact, diplomacy, and the ability to maintain confidentiality;
· Must be highly organized, with an ability to manage multiple tasks at once, set priorities, and meet deadlines;
· Must be responsible, self-motivated, detail oriented, and a good communicator;
· Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office software with emphasis on Word, Excel, Outlook and Project Pro;
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment or on your own;
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Please click on the above "Apply Now" button to apply. Please include your resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.