Overview of the Role:
The Commercial Receptionist is primarily responsible for presenting a professional and efficient first impression both on the telephone and in person. This position reports to the Commercial Site Manager in our Red Deer location. This is a permanent part-time role with hours of 10:00 am to 3:00 pm Monday to Friday.
• Oversees the daily operations of the Reception desk, including responding to telephone inquiries, directing calls appropriately, rent collections via cheque and debit machine transactions, meeting rooms and facility bookings and fee collections, and parking assignments.
• Opens and closes the office and amenities as needed.
• Manage inquiries of visitors to the office. Process concerns/complaints in a friendly, professional, and empathetic manner.
• Provides light administrative duties to the office, including faxing, typing/word processing.
• Receives requests for maintenance and ensures the accurate completion of the written work orders for maintenance staff.
• Responds to emergency situations as required.
• Assists in the Marketing and Leasing of available office spaces.
• Other projects and activities as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to be professionally presented possessing strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to relay information in an effective manner.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with tenants, clients, other employees, and the general public.
• Computer literate, including Microsoft Office and familiarity with computerized accounting systems.
• Completion of Grade 12
• A minimum of one year experience in a Receptionist or customer service role.
• Previous experience in property management is preferred.
• Clear police clearance check is required
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.